24 January 2008

100!

posting every day really adds up! when i started rizado back in october, i didn't think that i would have enough to say to keep this thing going for too long, especially coming up with something new to say everday. though, knowing myself, i should have known that i could fill tomes with all the trivia and knowledge i feel i MUST share with the world.

speaking of knowledge and trivia, i am part of this blogwide interview experiment. over the next few days, i'll be posting two sets of interviews, one from each side of the questions. you should check out the other interviews here. we all read this one blog yet are very very different. i like learning how one group of readers can be all over demographic and geographic spectra.

so here's to my 100th post- by the end of the year, it will be but a glimmer in my eye as i more than quadruple the number.

5 comments:

Neil said...

Congrats on making it to 100. Now we can teach you the secret blogger handshake.

Di Mackey said...

Definately time to wander over and see what goes on over in your world :)

Elle said...

Congrats on your 100th post my lady! I hope all is well with you, let's catch up tomorrow/later today :)

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

Congrats Tats! ;) You're something very, very special!

Crimzen Creative said...

Wow - good job. I certainly can't keep up with you but will be around to read. I also finally added you to our blogroll (as Rizado - let me know if you want it changed to Tatiana because I wasn't sure what you prefer!).