04 December 2007

meme because i'm brain dead

i wasn't even tagged! i stole this from karel in order to get through finals without having to think too hard.

Four First Names of Crushes I Had i am adding last names because i'm classy like that
1. zachery levi as chuck from chuck
2. lee pace as ned from pushing daisies
3. tim daly with his personality from as joe montgomery from wings but his looks as dr. pete wilder on private practice
4. michael urie as mark on ugly betty. i know his character is uber gay but i love his curls.

Four Pieces of Clothing I Wish I Still Owned
1. a navy blue peacoat that was stolen out of my locker in high school. yeah, rich bitches, steal from the scholarship girl! REAL COOL!
2. my red cords from sophomore year of college. i doubt i could fit into them but they were so awful as to be fantastic.
3. pale pink long sleeve tshirt with button detailing on the shoulder. i think i stained it with hair product or something. le sigh, so soft.
4. any of the THREE pairs of pants i split while in australia/my senior year. if my lard ass hadn't tried to squeeze into them, i might be able to wear them now.

Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try
1. interior designer
2. personal shopper
3. anything on a cruise ship, like activities director
4. masseuse

Four Musicians I'd Most Want to Go On a Date With
1. jason schwartman, max fisher from rushmore. apparently, he's also a musican.
2. brian wilson, so that i can find out what it is like to father one of the members of wilson phillips and also to have a bare naked ladies song named after you.
3. pete heimbold from dispatch, mainly because i used to have very involved dreams about dating him and getting his bandmates to date my friends. and i wrote a book in there too.
4. juliette lewis. because she's CRAZY and i'm sure she would show me a good time.

Four Foods I'd Rather Throw Than Eat
1. bread pudding. nasty and would prob make a nice mess.
2. any stone fruit (plums, peaches, etc.)
3. corn fungus
4. tripe

Four Things I Like to Sniff
1. babies' heads. yes, more than one baby at a time.
2. thanksgiving dinner kitchen air
3. laundry and starch
4. popcorn

2 comments:

Brett said...

I say you go for Jason Schwartzman. A) Because he has a cool last name B) He's from a cool family. Mom is Talia Shire, of Adrian Rocky fame, cousins include Nicolas Cage and Sophia Coppola, and uncle is Francis Ford Coppola. Family get-togethers must be fun, I imagine.

tatiana said...

and c) he used to be in phantom planet! though i haven't watched it in years, nothing can taint my love of the early o.c. years!