02 December 2007

advent is here

yesterday, my chocolate was in the shape of a train.

i am a super lapsed catholic that goes to church every week. a little taste of the whole 'while you are living under my roof, you will obey my rules.' my soul has been bought with free rent. so i go every week and sit there while the rest of my family receives communion and i make snide comments under my breath when people offer intentions and pray for more young people to join priest or sisterhood.

but.

i love any tradition that involves a small present everyday. if i could combine advent and hanukkah, my holiday season would be complete.



















even agnostics like candy.

1 comment:

frangipani princess said...

hey, i found your blog randomly clicking on the next blog button from mine. you're a great writer and some of your posts are very entertaining. anyway feel free to visit my blog www.frangipaniprincess.blogspot.com
gg