12 March 2008

you are so good to me

you would think with my love of structure and schedules, i could keep to one of my own making. but the whole weekly stumble and best of blog features fell off the face of rizado a long time ago. so i'm no longer calling it weekly stumble, but random stumble that i post whenever i feel like it, especially when i've talked about tv enough and don't have the energy to come up with something else.

though that is a bit wordy.

in any case, go amuse yourself at spamusement

yes, it hasn't been updated in a very long time. but oh the hilarity. THE HILARITY. it is poorly drawn cartoons based on real spam email subject lines. and i can't tell you how many hours i've spent literally holding my sides in laughter. there is one particular alice and karel trip to boston where we went through each post. and just about died.

some highlights

why your computer is running slow

medieval birth control: is it for you?


impress the females

and my all time favorite...

you are so good to me, eggplant mike

No comments: