1. What time did you get up this morning? woke up at 9:30, out of bed at 10:26. i'm not a morning person.
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls are my birth 'stone' but i don't wear either.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? juno. seeing 21 in a few hours.
4. What is your favorite TV show? i think at this point, everyone is aware of my tv viewing habits. but current top love is jeopardy.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? instant oatmeal.
6. What is your middle name? leigh.
7. What food do you dislike? anything anise, licorice, or fennel flavored.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? born ruffians 'red, yellow, and blue'. seriously obsessed.
9. What kind of car do you drive? can't legally drive.
10. Favorite sandwich? depends on my mood but i can't go wrong with avacado, swiss, sprouts, cucumbers, hummus. delish.
11. What characteristics do you despise? body odor.
12. Favorite item of clothing? the only pair of jeans that currently fit.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would
it be? i just did the exotic local for vacay and now i want to sit on a beach, anywhere, and NOT DO A THING.
14. What color is your bathroom? beige.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? the airbrush shop in easton, pa.
16. Where would you retire? ooo, perhaps cartagena. then i could be the cool grandma in a foreign country.
17. Most memorable birthday? 20th. something about splitting your pants really sticks.
18. what happened to 18!?!
19. Farthest place you are sending this? um, i'm not sending it.
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? see above.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? sigh. see above.
22. Favorite saying? "that's what she said"
23. When is your birthday? june 5.
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? like there is any question. night.
25. What is your shoe size? depending on the style and how much i want it, 8.5-10.
26. What was the last book you read and what are you reading now? sweet 15 (young adult novel for exhibit research) reading now: um, nothing?i can't read during the school year. ironic, but true
27. What did you want to be when you were little? ballerina.
28. What are you today? grad student and *barf* barista.
29. What is your favorite candy? harribo gummi bears.
30. What is your favorite flower? lilies. orchids.
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? after 5pm on may 5- done with the semester and one month until my birthday!
32. What church do you attend? regularly- none. last visited- 7th day adventist in lima peru. trippy.
33. What are you listening to right now? born ruffians. seriously, a disease. catch it.
34. What was the last thing you ate? bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam.
35. Do you wish on stars? ooo, it has been an age since i have, but yes.
36. Do you believe in Angels? how can you read madeleine l'engle and not?
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? burnt umber.
38. What is your pet peeve? dc tourists who don't know walking etiquette.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? juliet.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? see like 20 questions back. oh wait, karel gave it to me. so yes.
41. Favorite soft drink? diet coke with splenda and diet coke plus. hard to find either. sob.
42. Favorite restaurant? um god i don't know. it has been so long since i've eaten out at a non chain.
44. Siblings: two familes: cecilia, andy, joseph. erin, maddie, caroline. all younger. i rock.
45. Favorite day of the year? my birthday.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? my leopard costume. cabbage patch dolls, especially the astronaut one.
47. Summer or Winter: Summer
49. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla.
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? UGH. fine, no emails. but comments are always lovely.
51. What is under your bed? three suitcases. bins of toiletries. files. my printer on a little planter thing so i can wheel it out.
52. Who is the friend you've had longest? now that we are living together, lauren. since 1996. jebus.
53. What did you do last night? sat down to just watch jeopardy and went to bed at 12:45 after five hours of tv viewing. seriously, it is a bit crazy.
54. Favorite smell? laundry. old bay. male neck skin after shaving.
55. What are you afraid of? flying. falling down and busting my teeth out.
56. How many keys on your key ring? 3.
57. How many years at your current job? 3 years at starbucks. just starting at this new store. ugh, so depressing.
58. Favorite day of the week? saturday
59. How many towns have you lived in? 12, covering three countries and multiple states.
60. Do you make friends easily? i bond like a barnacle.