02 April 2008

be still my heart

whenever i can't think of what to write, i invariably turn to karel. you should be used to this by now.

"if i could have a relationship with a fictional tv character, whom would it be?"

dr. jack hodgins from bones.

sure, he's a little on the short side for me, but he's ridiculously smart, quick witted and looks good both with and without facial hair (i like a man with a versatile face). it doesn't hurt that he's mad loaded- i mean, money isn't the main reason i love him but it doesn't hurt. also, he has the libido of a teenage boy and i want someone who wants to constantly make out with me/do it on a historic bed. (sorry, family members and reading public who don't like to read about my sexual urges).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, you totally had me nodding in agreement until the words 'historic bed.'

UM. EW.