02 November 2009

Chutley, don't fail me now



Those who know me know I'm not a super obsessed sports fan, but I was raised to despise the Yankees and I went to college outside of Philly, so I have no problem rooting for the Phillies. Bonus: players named Chase Utley (Chutley, obvi) and Pedro Feliz (Happy Peter). Of course, I'm sitting her on my couch, Game 5, and the Yankees are up 3 games to 1. Boo-urns.

Maybe if Mac was allowed to give Chutley his letter, this wouldn't be happening.

ETA 8:18pm: 3 RUN HOMER IN THE FIRST INNING! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO And still no outs. AWWWWW YEAHHHHHH

ETA 9:10pm: What was that? "5-1 Phillies, here in the third... Phillies, facing elimination, up by 4."

ETA 10:39pm: Two homeruns in the 7th? Yes, please.

ETA 11:27pm: Way to make it stressful, Phillies! If you had blown that SIX POINT LEAD, I think I would have cried.

And seriously, where did all this caring come from? I missed How I Met Your Mother et al.

No comments: