31 October 2007

a happy halloween present for you!

so, i did just post my fav weekly stumble but since karel tagged me oh so long ago, you get a treat of two posts! in one day! (edit: it is after midnight, so technically, not the same day. but i'm still going to count it as the same day. like you would at sleepovers.)

1. Link to your tagger and post rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names.
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.

1. i used to have a pure white hair growing out of the middle of my forehead. just one hair. i called it my unicorn. i guess i plucked it enough that the follicle is dead. i miss it sometimes.

2. i made myself a sock monkey when i was in college. his name is tippecanoe. when i studied abroad in australia and i wanted to save space in my luggage, i didn't bring him. i did take a picture and put it by my bed. he now sits on my desk. oh and i stiched a 'T' on his butt.

3. i subscribe to oprah magazine and love it. i do not watch her show.

4. growing up i hated olives and seltzer and thought my mom was disgusting for liking both. there are days when i want nothing but kalamatta olives and fizzy water. to me, this is more proof than i'm an adult than paying rent.

5. i was never 21 in college and had to miss on some senior week good times because of it.

6. i will only wear shorts if i'm exercising or lounging. to go outside, it is pants, skirts, or dresses.

7. my favorite number is 27 because. 2+7=9. 3x3=9. 3 to the third power is 27.

ok so while i read a ton of blogs i'm not super comfortable tagging people yet. and i can't tag karel. so instead of getting rejected, i'm just not even going to try. but i suggest this as a fun exercise to come up with strange facts about yourself that you don't mind strangers finding out.

No comments: