20 October 2008

feliz cumpleanos!

Today, my lovely mother turns 49. I kinda liked her being twice my age- the math was easy- but now I guess I'll just have to go back to adding 24 to my own age so that I can shock people with how young my mother is.

Friends, she's YOUNG! And looks it too. If I age with one half of my mother's grace, I'll be one lucky lady.

It is at this point that I would usually post a photograph as evidence but I know that she appreciates her online privacy, so you will just have to believe me when I say Marcela is an attractive woman.

So, happy birthday, Mommy! It was fun to go to a Halloween party with you as the Palins. You made a very cute Sarah in my new dress.

1 comment:

karel said...

and if anyone doesn't believe you, i will vouch for the truth! she is indeed very pretty.

wish your mom a happy belated birthday for me! i'll take a jello shot in her honor, too.